数量
How many of our products would you want?
How many products do you need?
What's the quantity of products do you need?
你需要多少数量?
Let's talk about the problem of quantity.
我们谈谈数量的问题吧。
We are unable work in small orders. I suggest you order at least 10000pcs.
我们没法做小量订单。我建议贵方订单至少10000件。
This is the minimum quantity we require.
这是我们所需要的最小数量。
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。
We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise.
对此商品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量
A small order this year is also welcome.
小批订货今年也受欢迎。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases?
能再增加200箱吗?
We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional quantity as you asked.
我们将尽量满足你们要求增加的数量。
The production of this kind of product will decrease 500pcs this month.
这款产品的生产量这个月会减少500个。
We want to order 3000 cases and hope to deliver the goods in two equal lots.
我们想订3000箱,并且期望平均分成两批交货。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?
We're prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this material.
我们准备买足够一次装运数量的这种商品。
If you can't arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half.
如果你们办不到全数的话,请至少给我们半数。
You sent us only a quarter of our requirements.
您只送给我们所需量的四分之一。
质量、重量
We should place the product quality in the first place. We would rather have fewer products with high quality than a large number of products with low quality.
我们应把产品的质量放在第一位,产品与其数量多而质量差,不如数量少而质量好。
We should not just emphasize quantity. We should put quality above everything else.
产品不能只讲数量,首先要讲质量。
In production, we demand not only quantity but also quality.
对产品生产,我们不仅要求数量,而且要求质量。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price.
数量和价格、质量一样重要。
We‘ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.
我们会出具数量和重量证明书。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
包装号与商品数量相吻合。
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.
如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.
我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。
You remarked you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.
你强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。
Examination confirmed that quality of the products was up to specification.
经检查,产品质量合格。
As the package of sample is overweight, airmailing would be too expensive.
由于样品包装过重,空邮费用太高。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?
They inspected the goods for any possible shortage.
他们检查了这批货看其是否短重。
We're surprised to know that the weight is so short.
对短重的数量我们感到惊奇。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?
您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?
A shortage of 1000kgs is a big loss for us.
1000公斤的短重对我们是个不小的损失。
As for the shortage, I suggest your making up the quantity in your future shipment.
至于短重,我建议你们今后发货时补上。
There is an overplus of 100 lbs.
重量超出了100磅。
There is an overage in weight of 25 kilos.
重量多了25公斤。