一段有关买菜的英语对话:
a:excuse me, how much is the spin age?
请问,菠菜怎么卖?
b:3 yuan per kilogram.
每公斤三块钱。
a:that's too expensive. what about the carrots?
太贵了。胡萝卜怎么卖?
b:the same.
一样的价钱。
a:how about 2.5 yuan a kilogram? i come here all the time.
两块五一斤怎么样啊?我总是来你这里买菜呢。
b:come on. i'm out on a limb here. how much do you want?
别呀!您总不能让我亏本吧。您想买多少呢?
a:two kilograms of carrots and one kilogram of spin age.
两公斤的胡萝卜和一公斤菠菜。
b:all right, all right. sold. goes for 7.5 yuan.
好吧,卖您了。一共七块五。
a:here's 10 yuan, please.
给您10元钱
b:here is your change.
找您零钱。
a:excuse me. how much is the beef?
请问牛肉怎么卖?
c:sorry,we sold out all the beef.
对不起, 牛肉已经全部卖完了.
a:thanks anyway.
还是谢谢您。