查查知识网

旅游英语对话场景(关于旅游经历的英语对话)

发布者:何原
导读闲暇时间,很多人都喜欢出国旅游,所以,我们应该掌握一些基本的旅游英语。STUART: Im glad I brought my jacket on this trip.史都尔还好这趟行程我有带夹

闲暇时间,很多人都喜欢出国旅游,所以,我们应该掌握一些基本的旅游英语。

旅游英语对话场景(关于旅游经历的英语对话)

STUART: I'm glad I brought my jacket on this trip.

史都尔:还好这趟行程我有带夹克来。

SHARON: Yes, I didn't know Washington, DC got so cold in winter.

雪伦:是啊,我不知道华盛顿特区的冬天这么冷。

STUART: What would you like to do today?

史都尔:今天想做什么?

SHARON: I really think we should take a tour of the White House.

雪伦:我真的觉得应该去参观白宫。

STUART: I thought we could go to some of the museums.

史都尔:我觉得可以去参观博物馆。

Don't you want to see the museums?

你不想去吗?

SHARON: Of course. But today I feel like seeing the White House.

雪伦:当然想啊,但是今天我想去白宫。

We should see it first, because it's the most famous historical building here.

我们应该先去那里,因为它是这里最有名的历史建筑。

STUART: I don't agree. I think the Capitol building is the most famous.

史都尔:我不这么认为,美国国会大厦才是最有名的。

But okay. If you want to see the White House, we'll go see it.

不过没关系,如果你想去白宫,那就去吧。

I'm just afraid it will be boring.

我只是怕会很无聊。

SHARON: Boring? How can it be boring? It sounds very interesting to me.

雪伦:无聊?怎么会呢?我觉得很有趣啊。

STUART: But it's the White House. The president and his family live there.

史都尔:白宫是总统和他的家人住的地方。

They won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.他们很多地方不会让人参观的,或许只能参观几间展览室而已。

SHARON: No, that's not true.

雪伦:不是这样。

The White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits there.

白宫很大,有很多历史文物。

The tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.

导游人员会带我们参观各个展览室,旅游指南上有说到。

STUART: Hmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very good.

史都尔:如果是这样,那么保安工作要做得非常好才行。

Because it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.

因为随便让人在白宫走动是很奇怪的。

SHARON: I'm sure the security is very tight.

雪伦:我相信保安工作一定很严谨,

Probably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.

可能像机场那样必须通过侦测器。

STUART: So I can't take my gun then.

史都尔:那么我就不能带枪啰!

SHARON: Don't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.

雪伦:别老是开这种玩笑,你根本没有枪。